English version

bubble jet printer in Computers topic

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishbubble jet printerˈbubble jet ˌprinter noun [countable]  TDa type of machine for printing from a computer, that sprays ink onto the paper
Examples from the Corpus
bubble jet printerThe real innovation is the bubble jet printer in the notebook's casing.