English version

mouse mat in Computers topic

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishmouse matˈmouse mat (also mouse pad American English) noun [countable]  click.jpg a small piece of flat material with a special surface which you move a computer mouse on
Examples from the Corpus
mouse matFurthermore, the pen is more compact and requires no mouse mat.