English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Hair & beauty
atomizerat‧om‧izer (also atomiser British English) /ˈætəmaɪzə $ -ər/ noun [countable]  DCBa container from which you can make a liquid such as perfume come out in very small drops like mist
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.