English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishcentrefoldcen‧tre‧fold British English, centerfold American English /ˈsentəfəʊld $ -tərfoʊld/ noun [countable]  1 TCNthe two pages that face each other in the middle of a magazine or newspaper2 TCNa picture of a woman with no clothes on that covers the two pages in the middle of a magazine
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.