English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Furniture, Technology
work-surfaceˈwork-ˌsurface (also worktop) /ˈwɜːktɒp $ ˈwɜːrktɑːp/ noun [countable]  especially British EnglishDHFT a flat surface for working on, especially in a kitchen syn counter American English
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day priceless extremely valuable