English version

writer's cramp

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Illness & disability
writer's crampˌwriter’s ˈcramp noun [uncountable]  MIa feeling of stiffness in your hand that you get after writing for a long time
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.