English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishafterburneraf‧ter‧burn‧er /ˈɑːftəˌbɜːnə $ ˈæftərˌbɜːrnər/ noun [countable]  a piece of equipment in a jet engine that gives it more power
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day consequently as a result