English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishAnglepoiseAn‧gle‧poise /ˈæŋɡəlpɔɪz/ (also Anglepoise lamp) trademark British English  a type of lamp which can be moved on its support into different positions, often used on desks
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.