English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishbookrestbook‧rest /ˈbʊk-rest/ noun [countable]  DHFa metal or wooden frame that holds a book upright so that you can read it without holding it in your hands
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.