English version

bubble jet printer

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Computers
bubble jet printerˈbubble jet ˌprinter noun [countable]  TDa type of machine for printing from a computer, that sprays ink onto the paper
Examples from the Corpus
bubble jet printerThe real innovation is the bubble jet printer in the notebook's casing.
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.