English version

bubblejet printer

From Longman Business Dictionarybubblejet printerbubblejet printer /ˈbʌbəldʒet ˌprɪntə-ər/ (also bubblejet) a printer that works by sending out a stream of small drops of ink onto the paper printer
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.