English version

buildings and contents insurance

From Longman Business Dictionary
Related topics: Finance, Insurance
buildings and contents insuranceˌbuildings and ˈcontents inˌsurance [uncountable] British EnglishINSURANCEPROPERTY another name for HOUSEHOLD INSURANCEWhen you borrow to buy a house, it may be compulsory to take out buildings and contents insurance with the lender. insurance
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.