English version

Bundt pan

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishBundt panBundt pan /ˈbʌnt pæn/ trademark  a type of ring-like baking pan with high sides and a hole in the middle, used for baking cakes Pour the batter into a greased Bundt pan
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.