English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Compounds
CFCCFC /ˌsiː ef ˈsiː/ noun [countable]  HCC (chlorofluorocarbon) a gas used in fridges and aerosol cans, believed to be responsible for damaging the ozone layer
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.