English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Voting
clotureclo‧ture /ˈkləʊtʃə $ ˈkloʊtʃər/ noun [countable] American English technical  PPVa way of ending an argument over a bill in the US government and forcing a vote on it
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.