English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishCoffeemateCof‧fee‧mate /ˈkɒfimeɪt $ ˈkɔː- ˈkɑː-/ trademark  a type of white powder added to coffee or tea instead of milk, which is sold in the UK. In the US, there is a similar product called cremora.
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.