English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishcollidercol‧lid‧er /kəˈlaɪdə $ -ər/ noun [countable]  a machine used in scientific studies in which parts of atoms are made to move very fast and crash into each otherparticle accelerator
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.