English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Trains & railways
cowcatchercow‧catch‧er /ˈkaʊˌkætʃə $ -ər/ noun [countable]  TTTa piece of metal on the front of a train that pushes things off the track
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.