English version

cream cracker

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Food
cream crackerˌcream ˈcracker noun [countable] British English  DFa light biscuit often eaten with cheese
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day luck out to be lucky