English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishCremoraCre‧mo‧ra /kriːˈmɔːrə/ trademark  a type of white powder added to coffee or tea instead of milk, which is sold in the US. In the UK, there is a similar product called coffeemate.
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.