English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Utensils
demijohndem‧i‧john /ˈdemidʒɒn $ -dʒɑːn/ noun [countable] British English  DFUa large bottle with a short narrow neck, used for making wine
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day consequently as a result