English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishdividersdividers[plural]HMTM an instrument used for measuring or marking lines or angles, consisting of two pointed pieces of metal joined together at the top divider
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.