English version

dowsing rod

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Folklore
dowsing roddowsing rod /ˈdaʊzɪŋ ˌrɒd $ -ˌrɑːd/ noun [countable]  RFa special stick in the shape of a Y used by a dowser
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day priceless extremely valuable