English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Drugs, medicines
expectorantex‧pec‧to‧rant /ɪkˈspektərənt/ noun [uncountable] medical  MDa type of medicine that you take to help you cough up phlegm (=a sticky substance) from your lungs
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.