English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Furniture
firescreenfire‧screen /ˈfaɪəskriːn $ ˈfaɪr-/ noun [countable] American English  DHFa large wire or metal screen that is put in front of a fireplace to protect people syn fireguard British English
Examples from the Corpus
firescreenHandpainted firescreen, from Belinda Coote.
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.