English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishflatformsflat‧forms /ˈflætfɔːmz $ -fɔːrmz/ noun [plural]  shoes that have a thick layer under the whole shoe, so that the heel is not much higher than the rest of the shoe
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.