English version

flick knife

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Weapons
flick knifeˈflick knife noun [countable] British English  PMWa knife with a blade inside the handle that moves quickly into position when you press a button syn switchblade American English
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day atypical not typical or usual