English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishFlymoFly‧mo /ˈflaɪməʊ/ trademark  a type of lawnmower with a rotary blade which is held a little way above the ground by a current of air forced from beneath it
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.