English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishfractalfrac‧tal /ˈfræktəl/ noun [countable] technical  a pattern, usually produced by a computer, that is made by repeating the same shape many times in smaller and smaller sizes
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.