|Origin:||Probably from a Scandinavian language|
fuck1 S3 taboo spoken
used to show that you are very angry at something or someone, or that you do not care about them at all:
• Well, fuck you then. I'll go on my own.
2 [intransitive and transitive]
to have sex with someone
3 especially British English
used when you think something is surprising or impressive
used to show you are very angry with someone:
• Why don't you go fuck yourself!
fuck aroundphrasal verb
to waste time or behave in a silly or careless way:
• Will you two stop fucking around!
2 British English
to make someone angry or annoyed by wasting their time:
• Don't fuck me around, OK?
fuck offphrasal verb
fuck somebody ↔ overphrasal verb
• They'll just fuck you over if you let them.
fuck upphrasal verb
to make someone very unhappy and confused so that they cannot live normally or have normal relationships [↪ mess somebody up]:
• Heroin fucks you up.
to make a mistake or do something badly [↪ mess up]:
• You really fucked up this time.
fuck something ↔ up
• I'm scared of fucking things up.
fuck with somebodyphrasal verb
• I wouldn't fuck with Alfie if I were you.