English version

galvanized iron/metal etc

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishgalvanized iron/metal etcgalvanized iron/metal etcHCMmetal that has had a covering of zinc put on it so that it does not rust galvanized
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.