English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Architecture, Furniture
GeorgianGeor‧gian /ˈdʒɔːdʒən, -dʒiən $ ˈdʒɔːrdʒən/ adjective 🔊 🔊 AADHFGeorgian buildings, furniture etc come from the 18th century, when Britain was ruled by the Kings George I, George II, and George III 🔊 Georgian townhouse
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.