English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Hair & beauty
hairgriphair‧grip /ˈheəɡrɪp $ ˈher-/ noun [countable]  British EnglishDCB a small thin piece of metal that a woman uses to hold her hair in place syn bobby pin American English
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.