English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishimmobilizerim‧mo‧bi‧liz‧er (also immobiliser) /ɪˈməʊbəlaɪzə $ ɪˈmoʊbəlaɪzər/ noun [countable] British English  a piece of equipment that is fitted to a car to stop it moving if someone tries to steal it
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.