English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Technology, Household
ionizeri‧on‧i‧zer (also ioniser British English) /ˈaɪənaɪzə $ -ər/ noun [countable]  TDHa machine used to make the air in a room more healthy by producing negative ions
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.