English version

Jobseeker's Allowance

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishJobseeker's AllowanceJobseeker's Allowance // (abbreviation JSA)  money paid by the British government to help people who have no work and are trying to find work
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.