English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishJSAJSA  (Jobseeker's Allowance) money paid by the British government to help people who have no work, and are trying to find work
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day atypical not typical or usual