English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishkaffeeklatchkaf‧fee‧klatch /ˈkæfeɪklætʃ $ ˈkɑːfi-, ˈkɒːfi-/ noun [countable]  American EnglishPARTY an informal social situation when people drink coffee and talk
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day consequently as a result