English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Computers
kludgekludge /kluːdʒ, klʌdʒ/ noun [countable]  a computer system or program that is made or written very quickly and not very wellkludge verb [transitive]
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.