English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishKnightsbridgeKnights‧bridge /ˈnaɪtsbrɪdʒ/  an area in western central London which has expensive, fashionable shops, such as harrods, and harvey nichols, and is a very expensive place to live
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.