English version

lattice window

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: House
lattice windowˌlattice ˈwindow (also latticed window) noun [countable] British English  DHHa type of window made of many small pieces of glass shaped like diamonds
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.