English version

Lord Chamberlain, the

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishLord Chamberlain, thethe Lord ChamberlainˌLord ˈChamberlain, the  in the UK, the person in charge of managing the royal household (=the people who live with and work for the king or queen)
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.