English version

mechanical pencil

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishmechanical pencilmeˌchanical ˈpencil noun [countable]  American EnglishWRITE a pencil made of metal or plastic, with a thin piece of lead (=the part that you write with) inside syn propelling pencil British English
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.