English version

milk churn

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Agriculture, Utensils
milk churnˈmilk churn noun [countable]  British EnglishTADFU a tall round metal container with a lid, used to carry milk from farms
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.