English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: College
MLittMLitt, M.Litt. /ˌem ˈlɪt/ noun [countable] British English  SEC (Master of Letters) a university degree that you can get at some British universities by studying for two years after your first degree
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.