English version

moisturizing cream/lotion/oil etc

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishmoisturizing cream/lotion/oil etcmoisturizing cream/lotion/oil etcDCBcream, oil etc that you put on your skin or hair to make it less dry moisturize
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.