English version

mouse mat

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Computers
mouse matˈmouse mat (also mouse pad American English) noun [countable]  click.jpg a small piece of flat material with a special surface which you move a computer mouse on
Examples from the Corpus
mouse matFurthermore, the pen is more compact and requires no mouse mat.
From Longman Business Dictionarymouse matˈmouse mat British English, mouse pad American English noun [countable]COMPUTING the thing on which you place a computer’s mouse, and which allows you to move it easily
Pictures of the day
What are these?
Click on the pictures to check.