English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English
Related topics: Transport
mudflapmud‧flap /ˈmʌdflæp/ noun [countable]  TTa piece of rubber that hangs behind the wheel of a vehicle to prevent mud from getting on the vehicle
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.