English version


From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary Englishmultifocalsmul‧ti‧fo‧cals /ˈmʌltiˌfəʊkəlz $ -ˌfoʊ-/ noun [plural]  contact lenses or glasses that help you to see things that are near and things that are far away multifocal adjective
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.