English version

New Scientist, The

From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary EnglishNew Scientist, TheThe New ScientistˌNew ˈScientist, The trademark  a British weekly magazine that provides news about recent developments and discoveries in all areas of science. There is a similar US magazine called Scientific American.
Pictures of the day
Do you know what each of these is called?
Click on the pictures to check.
Word of the day luck out to be lucky